Payments & Shipping
- All prices on MuaBan.com.au are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST). All other fees and charges such as freight will also include GST
- We accept payments via PayPal and Credit Cards or Debit Cards (i.e. Visa, MasterCard, etc.). We do not keep your credit card details on our website. All payments will go through Encrypted Gateway services.
- Payments for online orders will only be processed after you have placed your order.
- Prices on MuaBan.com.au are updated by our third party sellers. They reserve the right to change or update the price of goods without prior notice. Prices should not be changed after your order has been placed.
- Goods will not be dispatched before payment has been cleared. If payment cannot be processed, or is declined by the payment providers, our third party sellers have the right to cancel your order.
- Order confirmation showing prices and all other fees and charges for your order will be sent to your registered email address.
- We accept the following payment methods:
- All major Credit and Debit Cards such as Visa, MasterCard, etc.
- Direct Bank Transfer (Bank Details will be given once your order has been confirmed)
- Our third party sellers may use different Australian couriers for their shipments. If your order comprises of many products from different sellers, you may be receive multiple packages at different time. Your sellers should provide you with a Tracking ID so that you can easily tracking your delivery status
- Delivery times within Australia are generally between 2 to 7 working days of placing your order. If you don’t receive your order after 7 days, please contact your seller.
- Shipping cost and handling fees are calculated by the shopping cart software depending on a combination of the size (Length, Width & Height), the weight and your shipping address. The exact shipping cost and handling fees cannot be determined until you’ve put items in your cart and begun the checkout process.
- Australian orders will be delivered via registered post and may require a signature upon receipt. Please provide an address where someone will be available between 9am-5pm to receive and sign for the parcel, otherwise collection from your local collection points will be necessary. Business addresses are preferable as the receptionist can sign for your order.
- For International orders, currently, we ship to Vietnam via our Assisted Purchase Service only. You can find more details here.
- All Vietnam shipments will be delivered to your chosen Shipping address in Vietnam. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO ANY CUSTOMS CLEARANCE OR PICKUP ANYWHERE.
- Delivery times to Vietnam can vary, however, it usually takes between 5 to 15 working days to get to your destination.
All parcels will be sent in plain and unmarked packaging to assure security and privacy. Orders will be dispatched once payments are received.
Each seller may use different shipping services. Most shipping services offer compensation for damaged or lost goods value of up to $100. If your order is over $100 you might want to consider taking Extra Cover. Please check with your seller for more details.